To receive a Login Name and Password, you have to Place and Order or Save a Quote. To do that, just click on a product to the left and make your selections on the order form. When you are finished, you'll be instructed to provide information we need to set you up as a customer. Remember, you don't have to Place an Order. You can receive a Login and Password if you just Save a Quote.
Once you have placed an order or saved a quote and received a Login Name and password, you can do the following:
1. Change your customer information including login name and password.Customer information is important because it is used to fill out order forms and shipping information so you don't have to. It makes ordering easier.
2. Place new orders.
3. Check the status of pending orders.
4. Get and save quotes.
5. Check order history so you can see what you've ordered during the last 12 months.
6. Reorder the same exact product or the same product with changes.
7. Check your spending level to determine what your discount level is under our simple rewards program. (Your discount will also show up on the order payment page whenever you place an order.)